We’re excited for our 26th annual Harvest Fair on Sept. 7 at Meridian Park and would love your help volunteering! We’re still in need of about 75 more volunteers to make the event a success. Top needs include:
- Site Prep/Field Markers (Fri. Sept. 6, 10 a.m.)
- Set Up Crew (Sat. Sept. 7, 6:45 a.m. – coffee on!)
- Traffic & Load-in (Sat. Sept. 7, 7 a.m.)
- Harvest Fair Greeter (Sat. Sept. 7, 9:30 a.m., 11:45 a.m. or 2 p.m.)
- Music Support (Sat. Sept. 7 9:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m.)
- Raffle Ticket Sellers (Sat. Sept. 7, 9:45 a.m. or 12:30 p.m.)
- Clean Up Crew (Sat. Sept. 7, 3:30 p.m.)
SIGN UP NOW!
Volunteering is lots of fun at this festive celebration of our local harvest. The event is behind the Good Shepherd Center in Meridian Playground. Get directions. Forward this email on to your friends who might be interested!
Find Out More
Read all about the Harvest Fair, including lists of farmers, vendors, and community organizations, activities, schedule of demonstrations and music, and much more.
Stay tuned for an end of the year volunteer party in late October or early November, which all our Harvest Fair volunteers will be invited to.
Other Volunteer & Internship Opportunities
Get involved in Seattle Tilth’s garden and farm education programs! Find out about other volunteer and intern opportunities.